Saturday, April 6, 2013

Shahrukh Khan 'Magic Of Frooti' Commercial With Kids

To captivate the emotions of the viewer and portray your product through that how you should advertise your product.

Unlike many other advertisements where you have to wait till the final seconds to figure out what product is being advertised, a bottle of Frooti is out there from the opening seconds till the end. The reaction shown by the onlookers really makes me want to buy one of it.

Confession: When I was a kid, I used to dance the "Mango Frooooooti... Fresh and Juuuuuuuicy...." dance in front of the general stores to convince my parents into buying me one.

So, for a perennial Frooti fan, this seemed beautiful. The reactions are genuine, folks. They are. *drools*

And those (real) kids laughing at the boys at the end of the ad, ha ha ha! Cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment